2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Spring Summer Autumn Winter Spring


     Did you ever play with a living thing? I bet most of you had during childhood. I watched a movie called "Spring summer Autumn Winter Spring". There are five parts in the movie. I watched "Spring". A monk and an apprentice lived together in a temple. The temple was in a small island. One day, the apprentice ties a rock on a fish, frog, and a snake. The monk saw him and put a rock on the apprentice while he was sleeping. The apprentice went to save them but the fish and snake was dead. The apprentice cried and regretted.
     I have done things like this. There is a small ant hole on the corner of our apartment wall. The wall is very low. It only comes to my knee. But inside, it is enormous. Lots of ants live there. About trillion ants will live there. So, there are lots of dead things near the ant hole. on summer, I saw two cicadas. I felt pity for them. My friend and I took the dead body of cicadas and buried them. And I started to throw sand on the hole so that they die of hunger and no air. However, they were skilled at making holes in the sand. They came out so soon we were surprised. So I brought a huge rock and filled the hole with it. No ants were able to survive. I saw some ants that were trying to go back. I stepped them and killed it. One day, my sister needed to grow ants for school. I helped catching them. Because I hate them, I wore gloves and squashed them with my hands.
     I believe that killing or playing with living things are bad. I regret that I killed them. I thought it was too violent killing about 20 ants because of 2 cicadas. They needed to do that or else, they will starve to death. Even though my parents didn't scold, me I feel sorry for them and regret. I hope other children think if I am that living thing and do not violent things like I did or the apprentice did.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is kind of a cute story you tell! You are very honest. I can admit, I hate many insects to. I never hesitate to kill a mosquito or a cockroach. I guess we humans and insects are natural enemies in many cases. Or, sometimes "frenemies." You have inspired me to kill less bugs. Except for mosquitoes. If we don't kill them, they might kill us, right? Good essay.:)

    답글삭제